The selection of whitening soaps, creams, gels and serums is excellent. Unfortunately, the most powerful ones contain toxic substances that can lead to increased pigmentation or allergies.
Cosmetic preparations prepared for skin lightening effectively remove freckles and blemishes, but act aggressively.
Natural products removes gentler, many of them are suitable even for sensitive skin.
In the article you will find natural ways and remedies that will allow you to gently, without interrupting the functions and work of the skin, even out the complexion of the face, body and cope with pigmentation.
Using natural essential oils against blemishes, you can not be afraid of unpleasant consequences for the skin.
Below are the best vegetable and essential oils for blemishes on the face, as well as the characteristics of their use.
Before proceeding with whitening, you need to understand the causes of the appearance of the disease. It is best to consult a specialist - cosmetologist or dermatologist.
Is the pigmentation temporary?
What caused the appearance of spots?
For example, burn spots, acne, and chloasma from pregnant women may disappear on their own after a while, and to remove spots caused by liver or spleen disease, you need a complex effect on the whole body. .
The following causes of appearance are distinguished and, consequently, the types of pigmentation or spots:
- hormonal changes: during pregnancy, contraceptives;
- diseases of the internal organs;
- hereditary predisposition;
- traumatic skin lesions: post-acne, burns, unsuccessful cosmetic manipulations;
- excessive and frequent sun exposure.
The most common cause of new moles and freckles are the last two factors. In this case, essential oil for stains will be an effective remedy. During the treatment period, you should avoid sun exposure, use protective cosmetics.
It is best to lighten the skin with essential oils in the fall or early spring.
Healing blends with essential oils are applied over a 21-day course with a seven-day break. As safe, you can use a cream and a mask for sensitive skin.
Essential oils with a strong whitening effect help to achieve the effect quickly.
1. Essential oils effective against stains
- Citrus oils (lemon, orange, tangerine, grapefruit, bergamot, etc.) have remarkable whitening and soothing properties for the skin. Citrus fruits are a generous source of natural antioxidant vitamin C. Lemon essential oil for the face and skin is not only effective against excessive pigmentation, but it also helps to eliminate spider veins.
- Celery essential oil to whiten and remove stains. The extract obtained from the seeds of the plant contains valuable substances, organic acids, which nourish the skin, saturate it with vitamins and microelements. It is part of whitening masks and lotions and is appreciated by cosmetologists for its mild effect.
- Carrot seed oil perfectly lightens the skin and also has a rejuvenating and cleansing effect. Helps to deal with even age spots.
- Parsley oil is an excellent natural antiseptic, anti-inflammatory and is used to whiten the skin.
Its use is strictly contraindicated during pregnancy and in the presence of kidney disease.
- Rosewood oil stimulates the immune system, improves the tone of the body. It helps to eliminate the vascular network and excess pigmentation, restores the elasticity of the skin.
- Rosemary essential oil (Rosmarinus officinalis verbenone) is known for its properties as an endocrine regulator and as an exfoliant. Adding a small amount of Rosemary to the usual cream dose mattifies the skin and restores all its radiance.
- Blue chamomile and eucalyptus oils have the ability to soothe sensitive skin, and pigmented skin tends to do just that. They have a general anti-inflammatory effect, accelerate the regeneration of skin cells.
Along with essential oils in the treatment of excessive skin pigmentation, vegetable oils (preferably cold pressed) are used: castor, olive, jojoba, cocoa, almond, etc. The combination of these ingredients allows you to achieve the best whitening results.
Vegetable oils to improve the complexion and tone of the face, to normalize skin pigmentation:
1. Castor oil for skin blemishes
This product is obtained by cold pressing from the castor oil plant. Castor oil has bleaching properties due to the content of ricinoleic and oleic acids. Indicated for dry, mature or aged skin. Well absorbed, relieves inflammation.
In its pure form, castor oil against spots is applied as a compress overnight on pigmented areas. Before use, it is necessary to conduct an allergy test: apply a couple of drops to the bend of the elbow, then wait 15 minutes. If redness or itching does not appear, there is no individual intolerance.
2. Rosehip oil
This substance is obtained by steam distillation of rosehip petals. Whiten even sensitive skin gently and safely. It can be used in its pure form (apply compresses for 10-15 minutes on the spots), as part of masks or in combination with other oils. For dry skin, add a few drops of rosehip to a face cream.
3. Besides, you can also use moringa oil, rice oil, sea buckthorn oil, mango butter, sweet almond oil, sesame oil.
4. Oils with natural sun protection:
Sea buckthorn, sesame, coconut, black coffee, hazelnut, shea butter.
How to protect your skin if your skin is prone to pigmentation:
1. Avoid the sun and protect your skin well with a hat or visor in summer. Don't sunbathe, even if you have sunscreen on your skin.
2. Even if you are not prone to pigmentation, sun protection is necessary after plastic surgery, any peeling, laser hair removal, during pregnancy, while taking antibiotics and hormonal contraceptives.
3. Use a cream with SPF protection: cream or oil blend. It should be applied at least 30 minutes before going outside.
4. In the period of active sun, avoid berry juice masks, because the fruit acids they contain will only temporarily improve the condition of the skin. In light, the spots will darken and burns may occur.
What is the best soap for skin lightening?
In our collection of soaps of Ja Bonita Fábrica you can try the orange soap, which contains sea buckthorn, castor, coconut oil, orange essential oil, and turmeric. According to our customers, it is very useful to illuminate the skin of the face and body.
In addition, sea salt soap is very useful to remove stains and lighten the skin because it contains sea salt, castor and coconut oil with essential oil of bergamot.
And finally, some homemade recipes to lighten the skin.
Masks to remove spots from the face with essential oils
To get rid of spider veins, freckles, general skin whitening, the following mask will be helpful:
lemon and jojoba oils: 6 drops each;
boiled mashed potatoes - 1 tbsp.
Preparation method: Stir the ingredients, apply the mixture on the prepared skin. After holding for 10 minutes, rinse with clean water.
egg white - 1 piece;
lemon juice - 1 tsp;
Rosewood and grapefruit oils - 2 drops each.
Preparation method: beat the egg white until foamy, gently add the lemon juice and add the essential oils. Keep the mask on the face for 10 minutes, rinse with clean water.
The procedure can be carried out as a course for 3 weeks, repeated every other day.
honey - 1 tablespoon;
castor oil - 1 tablespoon;
pharmacy petroleum jelly - 1 tsp;
iodine - 5 drops;
Aevit - 10 drops.
Preparation method: heat the honey and butter in a water bath. Add the rest of the ingredients, mix well. Apply in a thin layer on pigmented areas, let it rest for 30 minutes, rinse with water and cleansing milk. You can store the product in the refrigerator for up to 5 days. The mask helps to cleanse the skin, even out the complexion and smooth out fine wrinkles.
Sea buckthorn mask:
sea buckthorn vegetable oil - 1 tablespoon;
lemon oil - 2 drops.
Preparation method: Dilute the base with essential oil and apply to the face for 20 minutes. Rinse with milk. Repeat twice a week.
Cosmetic oil for applications:
olive oil - 30 ml;
tea tree oil - 10 drops.
The mixture is applied to the pigmented areas and allowed to dry completely. If a burning sensation occurs, immediately remove the oil from the skin with a tissue. This application should be done before going to bed.
Essential oils are powerful natural substances. They should be used with caution, please read the instructions carefully. With the correct use of aromatherapy, essential oils can help brighten the skin and restore its natural beauty.
To improve the complexion, first of all, it is necessary to hydrate (oils, serums, tonics, hydrolates, compresses, steam baths, etc.) and improve blood circulation (massages, walks, proper nutrition, etc.). Hydrated and rosy skin always looks more even.
Everything that nature has given us ... I share it with you!
If you liked this article, please like us and write a comment❤️
PARABEN-FREE COMMUNITY MEMBERS ENJOY:
A FREE EXCLUSIVE PRODUCT
No one will be left without attention and without pleasure! Everyone who subscribes to the newsletter and makes their first purchase will receive an exclusive FREE and paraben-free product!
WIN A FREE GIFT SET
As a member of the Paraben Free Community, you automatically enter our monthly drawing. Every month we announce the winner of the surprise gift set. This is how we want to say to you: Thank you for your contribution to support a world free of parabens and toxins.
INFORMATION, TIPS AND RECIPES
You will receive regular newsletters with upcoming product launches, gift ideas, tips, and recipes. You will have the opportunity to share with us your thoughts on new things we are working on that will help shape the future of body care.
You will receive exclusive invitations to paraben-free events throughout the year, where you will meet other attendees and professionals who care about what is happening in the world of natural products.